We are incredibly excited to host the 4th annual TechMission virtual event! Get ready for a day of invigorating roundtables and discussion at the automotive and diesel industry’s best virtual event!
📅 Date: Wednesday, November 8, 2023
📍 Location: Online
🎟️ Cost: FREE
TechMission brings together technicians, shop owners and managers, fixed ops directors, and HR professionals to discuss how we can work together to promote and improve technician careers.
Why Attend TechMission 2023?
This year’s theme, “Treating Technicians Like an Asset, Not an Expense,” is about making people your priority. We want to challenge shops to shift from perceiving technicians as an expense to acknowledging them as valuable assets.
Through insightful discussions, success stories, and strategies, attendees will gain a deeper understanding of the positive impact that arises when technicians are nurtured, empowered, and regarded as essential contributors to your shop.
- 9:00-9:30am CT: Welcome Session
- 9:30-10:30am CT: Technician Roundtable: How to Keep Technicians Happy & Productive
- 11:00am-12:00pm CT: The Bottom Line of Prioritizing People: A Financial Perspective
- 1:00-2:00pm CT: From Input to Impact: Turning Technician Feedback into Strategic Solutions
- 2:30-3:30pm CT: Growing Your Own & Developing Young Talent
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION GIVEAWAY! Register Before 10/13 to Enter
Register for TechMission before Friday, October 13th, and you’ll be automatically entered in a drawing to win a surprise gift from WrenchWay!
Winner will be announced via email and on WrenchWay’s social pages on October 16th.