WrenchWay has scheduled the first meetings for their Local Chapters. The Local Chapter meetings will run much like an advisory committee meeting, except with multiple schools and shops coming together to discuss where they can support one another more.
Topics for the meetings include:
- Review open requests from schools on WrenchWay School Connect
- Discuss what local data shops and schools would like to see
- Talk about additional ways local shops and schools can work together
- Highlight shops that are doing a great job of promoting the industry
- Discuss ideas on additional ways WrenchWay can support shops and schools
WrenchWay will host these meetings virtually through Zoom. They are free to attend, but are exclusive to WrenchWay members.
These meetings will be the first set of the recurring meetings that will occur as a part of the new WrenchWay Local Chapters. For those unfamiliar, WrenchWay recently launched local chapters in 13 cities across the U.S to promote and improve technician careers in local communities.
Here is the schedule of Local Chapter Meetings:
- Charlotte — Monday, April 24th at 4pm EST
- Dallas-Fort Worth — Thursday, April 27th at 4pm CST
- Denver — Wednesday, April 26th at 4pm MST
- Detroit — Tuesday, May 9th at 4pm EST
- Houston — Thursday, April 20th at 4pm CST
- Indianapolis — Tuesday, April 25th at 4pm EST
- Madison — Monday, April 17th at 4pm CST
- Milwaukee — Wednesday, May 10th at 4pm CST
- Minneapolis-St. Paul — Monday, May 1st at 4pm CST
- Philadelphia — Thursday, May 4th at 4pm EST
- Phoenix — Monday, April 24th at 4pm MST
- Portland — Thursday, May 4th at 4pm PST
Not on WrenchWay yet? Learn more about our WrenchWay Shop Memberships or WrenchWay School Memberships on our website.