Employee recognition may seem like an obvious strategy when it comes to attracting and retaining top talent, yet few shops do a great job of it.
Join us in promoting and improving technician recognition efforts in service centers throughout the entire month of September.
Here’s What’s on the Agenda for September
Roundtable: Technician Recognition: Creating a Culture of Appreciation in Your Service Center
In today’s competitive marketplace, shops are continuing to look for new ways to attract and retain great talent. From offering attractive sign-on bonuses to flexible work schedules and more, efforts to stand out are at an all-time high.
However, in the search for new ideas and approaches, shops often overlook one of the most important and easily executed strategies: employee recognition.
In this roundtable, we discussed:
- Benefits of employee recognition
- How to make your technicians feel like an integral part of your team
- Ways to recognize technicians that are both meaningful and memorable
Shop Talk Videos
Watch videos from Top Shops across the country as they discuss what employee recognition looks like in their shop.
Helpful Articles & Guides
We’ll be sharing tips on how to retain technicians by creating a culture of appreciation in your shop every Tuesday on the WrenchWay Blog. Watch for the following articles coming out this month:
- Employee Recognition Stats Repair Shops Need to Know
- Employee Appreciation Ideas for Repair Shops
- Roundtable Summary: Technician Recognition: Creating a Culture of Appreciation in Your Service Center
- 4 Examples of How Top Shops Talk About Employee Recognition
Subscribe to the Blog to ensure you don’t miss an article!
We also created an awesome guide that gives an in-depth look at how to create an employee recognition program that technicians will love. This guide is available to WrenchWay Top Shops only. Login to your WrenchWay Account to access the guide.